Tuesday 11 December 2007

Day Two - 5th December 2007

The Exhibition
Despite promises to myself that I wouldn’t end up collecting lots of stuff I seem to have ended up with a handful of pens, post-it notes and notepads. Too many years spent working for a charity without a stationary budget has obviously had a lasting effect on me.

Who's Who and Who Was Who

This is a successful resource for us via Credo Reference so I was very keen to see the product now that exclusive rights have been moved to Oxford University Press. The preview site looks very good, just waiting for the JISC pricing to be available.

The Carlyle Letters Online
The letters of Thomas and Jane Carlyle from Duke University Press, could be useful for the MA in Victorian Studies? Freely available

IBSS
When we move the platform from SilverPlatter to OvidSP worth doing some publicity? Useful guides and posters available from IBSS for a range of different subject areas.

No comments: